Dr. P.K. Sikdar
Lt Gen (Retd) Ravi Shankar, PVSM, VSM
President & Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Prashant Kapila is the COO and President at ICT. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and M.S. in Civil Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, United States. He carries over 15 years of experience.
As a young dynamic leader and a go-getter, he possesses strength of character, organizational ability, mature judgment and excellent communication skills which helps in meeting the professional challenges of the future. He has a broad vision and has made revolutionary changes in the organization, introduced new management techniques in ICT to enhance productivity and quality of services and has been responsible for institutional strengthening of the organization.
He is a life member of the following institutions :
- Indian Roads Congress
- Institute of Urban Transport (India)
- Indian Buildings Congress
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
He is also member of Consulting Engineers Association of India and Indian National Group of International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, Zurich.
At ICT, he is in-charge of the Business Development, Administration, Human Resource Development and Training, Finance & Contracts, Information Technology, Railways and Metro Division of the Company.
Besides he is in-charge of foreign projects in Tanzania, Nepal, Zanzibar, Kenya, and Sri Lanka.
He is a recipient of a large number of Honours as listed below:
- Inducted into the 2010 -2011 Madison Who’s Who Registry of Executives and Professionals for being a distinguished member of the business community and excelling within their field.
- Honored by Madison Who’s Who as one of its newest members to appear in the 2009 -2010 edition of the Madison Who’s Who registry of Executives and Professionals, having demonstrated exemplary achievement and distinguished contributions to the business community.
- Honored by International Who’s Who Historical Society, as one of its newest members to appear in the 2009 – 2010 edition of International Who’s Who of Professionals, having demonstrated exemplary achievement and distinguished contributions to the business community.
- In recognition of his exemplary achievement and distinguished contribution to the business community, his name has been published in 2009 – 2010 edition of "Who’s Who" of Professionals, and has been conferred upon the title of "Member of Year".